-
September 22nd, 2006, 04:26 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I have it and love it. The seats are great, seem sturdy and since they fold up when no one is sitting in them, they don't take up that much room. The stage is big but the steps to it slide under for easier storage. The detail on the stage reminds me of the Pleasant Rowland days. The backdrops and sound effects are great, the lighting is fun to play with and the overall design of the stage is excellent. I didn't put it together, my daughter did, but she said she didn't have any problems. Overall, as expensive as this item is, I'd say it's worth the money.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks